What is the “Bane-Clene ® Way?”
You can trust the Bane-Clene® Way
The Bane-Clene system is recognized by leading carpet makers as a safe, efficient and thorough method of carpet maintenance for all carpet fibers including wool.
Operators are trained and certified under the auspices of Bane-Clene® Institute, a training and certification school approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
The Bane-Clene System uses External Extraction® to thoroughly clean and revitalize your carpet and upholstery.
- A whisper of vapor and a rush of air is all you hear inside your home.
- Bulky equipment remains in our truck to protect your walls and furnishings from damage.
- Our truck is quiet, too, and you will not disturb your neighbors.
- The patented Bane-Clene® system heats cleaning solution to just the right, safe temperature to prevent harm to carpet fibers. Gentle, effective cleaning agents and pre-softened water-vapor loosens soil which is immediately extracted to ensure sparkling clean, residue-free carpets.
- A sealed hose from the truck prevents spillage in your home. We don’t use your water or sewage facilities and never pump dirty water onto your lawn or driveway.
Why Should I Choose Bane-Clene®?
- The Bane-Clene® System is a tested, proven and unique carpet cleaning system, which will safely freshen and clean your carpets.
- Bane-Clene® is a warm water extraction system which uses no abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals. Pressures, temperatures, and the pH of the cleaning agent are all carefully controlled. Bane-Clene leaves carpets soft, the texture restored, the colors brightened and better able to withstand future soiling. More than 95% of the moisture from cleaning is recovered with the Bane-Clene® System. Carpets dry quickly, stay cleaner, and last longer.
- Problems such as rust stains, pet odors and spots, heavy traffic lane soil, and shampoo or powdery residue from previous cleanings can be treated with our uniquely formulated cleaning agents and superior equipment.
- With Bane-Clene®, all the heavy equipment stays in the truck – nothing enters your home but the operator, with a cleaning head and a long hose.
- We bring our own presoftened water and do not use your water or disposal facilities. All the dirty water and unpleasant odor goes out through the sealed hose into the waste water tank in the cleaning van. There is no messy clean-up afterwards and no danger of spillage in your home or office.
- In the case of high-rise apartments, offices and condominiums, Bane-Clene® Systems are capable of portable operation without sacrificing high quality. The deep, warm water extraction will provide the optimum in appearance for your fine carpeting.
- Bane-Clene® has worked with fiber producers and carpet mills in testing their products, and Bane-Clene® constantly updates training programs to include instruction in the cleaning of all new carpet materials. Regional meetings and video training tapes keep Bane-Clene® representatives informed of changes in cleaning technology.
- Major carpet manufacturers recommend that carpets be professionally cleaned, and leading fiber producers and carpet mills recommend the safe, efficient and dependable Bane-Clene® System..